Sunday, August 1, 2010

Goals

On Friday I made up for some lost workout minutes. I did an hour long yoga dvd I have and then went to the gym and did an hour of cardio. I felt pretty good afterwards so to treat myself I went to Noodles and Co and then thrift store shopping. I picked up 3 shirts for $10. On Saturday I went out to find a dress for my upcoming birthday but didn’t work out at all. I also didn’t read other than a little at the gym on Friday. I haven’t made much of a dent in this book which is 600 pages. I think I’m on page 280. I think I should set a deadline and decide I need to finish this book by next weekend because if I don’t I won’t keep my overall goal of 5 books by the end of August. This should be about 1 book a week for the rest of the month. My goal of getting more sun has been slipping too. I think I might have to just throw this one out. Going to the pool or the park all the time just doesn’t fit into my schedule and the only pool around cost money.

Workout Minutes = 123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)