Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

On Wednesday I started reading “The Historian.” I took it with me to the gym and of course it didn’t start getting good until I couldn’t handle the elliptical anymore. I was proud of myself though. I managed to remember after nearly a year where I had left off in the book and what was going on. I also did a little over an hour of cardio. I’ve found that if I read, my workout goes by much faster, but I don’t feel like I worked out as hard. Not sure if I should be more focused on the time I’m putting in or the intensity. I have noticed that I’m exhausted lately. After working, reading, and working out I can’t seem to keep my eyes open. So yesterday I came home from work and took a nap. I meant to do a yoga workout dvd but I was just too tired. I didn’t read anything either, I just lay on the couch all night. It felt good to do nothing but today I feel guilty. Since I haven’t done much I haven’t taken any pictures so here is one I found on my computer.

Workout Minutes = 63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)