Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trouble

I woke up to the doorbell ringing and had to race down 2 flights of stairs to get there before UPS drove away and knowing them they are quick. I hate them. So my morning was off to an amazing start until I got to the bottom of the steps and saw that it was Edible Arrangements. When I opened the door they asked for my b/f so now I was pissed again because who would be sending him a fruit basket. I became even more enraged when I opened the box and it was chocolate covered strawberries. The card said something to the effect (affect?) of “Thanks for referring friends to us, signed Your Eye Doctor.” So I guess I can’t be pissed anymore since they gave me an early birthday breakfast because we are out of milk and I’m tired of eating eggs. I did however send an email to the b/f saying “Look what someone sent me for my birthday”, because I’m not going to be the only one pissed off so early in the morning. He didn’t think it was funny.



They were pretty tasty.

I read about 100 pages yesterday, making progress. If I keep us this pace I should have no problem finishing by this weekend. So far I have plans up until Sunday but I work today and then again on Sunday so both of those days I should be able to read. Tomorrow I am having this inserted in my arm and I’m getting more nervous as the day goes on. DO NOT Google images or videos if you get queasy because I can assure you it will make you lightheaded. I really want someone to go with me but there isn’t anyone that can. I really want to cry just thinking about it, but I always cry about needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)