Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back on track

I feel better today. Yesterday I slept in until my “just in case” alarm went off and then felt like crap for most of the day. I didn’t get to read at work because I was swamped which pissed me off. I had planned to read my whole shift since I didn’t read at all this weekend. So I came home and read in bed until about 1230. I am in the 300’s now which means I’m halfway done with the book. I think I can do it, I think I can finish this book by my birthday, which is Saturday. Already today I have had a healthy breakfast, 2 cups of coffee, 30 minutes of cardio on my new to me treadmill (I LOVE being able to walk downstairs to work out as soon as I feel like it, no more excuses!), and I made a pair of cutoffs. In what little free time I did have at work yesterday I found a new fashion blog and she inspired me to make a new pair of shorts. The top pair I bought at Target, they are a boyfriend cut so they start to sag after one or two wears. The bottom pair were a pair of Gap flare jeans I haven’t worn in about a year because they get saggy and who wears flares anymore, unless they have a high waist and are cute, which these aren’t.



I’m marinating some cod for a few minutes before I go to work. I hate working shifts that cover 2 meals. I always have to plan something for lunch and dinner, which is always a little more difficult than breakfast and lunch. So I have to finish this post, stick the cod in the over, jump in the shower, grab the cod and go to work. Let’s hope today is a little slower so I can get in some reading time. I’ll link to the new fashion blog somewhere on here later at work since I don’t have time to figure it out right now.
Workout Minutes = 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)