Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want a latte

I want a latte. A grande, skinny, vanilla latte from Starbucks. The weather is cool and rainy and I’ve been up since way too early on my day off for errands. I can’t decide if I want to take a nap or workout. I should work out and I’m really trying to muster up some energy to do it but I’ve really been pushing myself hard lately and my whole body is sore today. I don’t want today to be my off day though. I want one day this weekend to be my off day, like Friday when I’m at a concert. I turned on my workout playlist hoping it would get me hyped up to get on the treadmill but I think I might need a cup of coffee to get moving. I think I might be glued to this computer chair now.


Persuasion just isn’t going to happen. I put it back on the shelf. I really tried to keep reading it but after a few days I realized it’s not the book it’s me. I need a break after “The Historian.” That book was so long and had so much information that I feel like it really sucked the life out of me for a bit. I just need a little break from books. I think I’m just going to wait for my books to come in from Amazon. They should arrive next week, I think. This week is really busy anyway. Every day I have off this week is filled with appointments. Counting down the days until my much needed September vacation.

Last week my b/f ordered a new phone, the Dell Streak, and it came in the mail today. He usually carries his phone in his front pocket. This phone is bigger than my GPS so I’m not exactly sure how he’s going to carry this. I told him he’s not allowed to get one of those stupid belt carriers but he may just have to for practical reasons. I took some pictures today that should give you an idea just how big this phone is.
This is as far as it will go in my pocket.


This is the iPhone, GPS, and Dell Streak (biggest one).

Come on this is like the size of Zach Morris's phone.

Workout Minutes = I don't remember when I posted last but I worked out 74 minutes yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)