Monday, September 6, 2010

Over

I decided to extend my reading until today because my fall class starts today and I didn’t have anything else to do but read until now. So now it’s time to revisit my original goals.


1. Today before work I finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo which means I finished reading 5 books since July 26th. I am really proud of this. For about a week and a half I wanted to give up after I finished The Historian. But I found some books that really interested me and I pushed through. They all didn’t technically come from my bookshelf but I did clear 2 from the shelf and I think that’s pretty good.

2. I’ve decided I will forever be a Pasty Princess and I’m proud of that.

3. I’m on the computer about the same amount of time but I really haven’t watched much TV at all this month. I’m 3 episodes behind on True Blood and actually have no real desire to catch up.

4. I didn’t work out as much as I wanted in the beginning of the month but I am making up for it now. Since the middle of July I have lost 8lbs. I am running more and doing a lot of strength training. I’m really happy with where things are at in terms of my weight and working out.

Overall, August was a great month. I did a lot of thrift store shopping and found some awesome fall clothes I can’t wait to wear. I’m now addicted to The Hunger Games series and The Millennium Trilogy so those books should keep me company on my cruise in two weeks. I’m glad I took a month and did some things for myself. I got lost in books for days and spent the rest of my time eating and working out. I can’t wait to see what September beings. But for now it’s back to reality, and that reality is a Literature class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)