Sunday, December 19, 2010

SKYWEB

Do you ever have a moment when you realize this is why you love your significant other? They do something and you just want to squeeze them for being so cute. Most of the time when I have these moments my SO has no ideas he’s being watched, which are always the best moments. Well anyway I just had one of these. To give you a visual my SO, Cx, is sitting on the couch in his wrinkly underwear and t-shirt eating a bowl of soup, watching “Terminator Salvation” for the first time. I’m on the computer doing some homework when he screams out “SKYWEB!” I go “What the hell is Skyweb?” Then he excitedly tells me it’s the system that took over and rebuilt Terminator in the last movie or some shit like that.  I’ve never seen any of these movies so I have no idea.  A minute or so goes by and I look over to find him staring at the screen with this face:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Books

  • Mockingjay
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire
  • Catching Fire
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Day
  • The Historian
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me)